Background

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Stomach Sleeping

So putting the baby to sleep on the back is recommended these days to help prevent SIDS, so Luke goes on his back to sleep. But he really does seem to prefer sleeping on his tummy, so whenever he is a little upset and I'm able to be right there watching him, I've been putting him on his stomach at times. So today he was a little fussy and didn't want to sleep so I flipped him over and he went right to sleep and was quite happy.


In other news, we had a friend drop by today to see Luke and he slept through her whole visit. Alas that she never got to see his beautiful blue eyes. And I realized that his eyes have been closed in practically all the pictures I've posted, so I'm going to try to get his picture taken while his eyes are wide open so you guys can all see his eyes. His doctor thinks that they're going to stay blue, so I really hope she's right.

No comments:

Post a Comment