Background

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grandparents Visit

J's parents came to visit this past week and left this morning. I was really happy that they got to come up and spend this time with us and meet Luke. They also helped out a lot with taking care of meals and my MIL was amazing in our yard, finally getting our jungle in the flower beds under control. I can't put into words how much of a relief it is to know that the yard looks so much better now, especially as I still won't be able to really do much yard work myself for a few more weeks.

It was sad to say goodbye to them and it really makes me want more than ever to get back to living closer to them (and the rest of our family). But we did get some pictures taken before they left.

Here's Luke with Grandpa (wearing a Team Grandpa onesie).


And Luke with Grandma and Grandpa.


And the first picture of Luke with me and J all together.


My own mother gets to come visit at the end of the month, so I'm excited about that, too. I just wish that Luke would get to spend more time with his grandparents (and aunts and uncles and cousins).

Oh, and here's a quick picture with his eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment